This is just a reminder that all library materials are due back by Monday, December 14, including materials borrowed from other libraries. Please contact the Circulation Desk at 773-442-4401 if you have any questions regarding your library account or any items you have borrowed.
If you are trying to register for Spring 2016 and have a library hold on your account please contact Zachary McMahon at email@example.com or stop by the Library Circulation Desk, 1st Floor, to have your library hold temporarily removed so you can register for classes. Please note that the library hold will be placed back on your account at the beginning of next semester. Also, the Library can only temporarily remove your library hold. Other holds that on your university account may also affect your ability to register. Please contact Student Payment Services for information regarding your university account.
All current students who are registered for Spring 2016 should have their library accounts activated by December 23. Library accounts will also be activated at the beginning of next semester. If you register in January and your account is not activated please stop by the Library Circulation Desk so we can manually update your account.
Library hours during the semester break are as follows:
- Friday, December 11 – 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Saturday, December 12 – Sunday, December 13 – CLOSED
- Monday, December 14 – Friday, December 18 – 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Saturday, December 19 – Sunday, December 20 – CLOSED
- Monday, December 21 – Wednesday, December 23 – 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Thursday, December 24 – Sunday, January 3 – CLOSED
- Monday, January 4 – Friday, January 8 – 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Saturday, January 9 – Sunday, January 10 – CLOSED
- Monday, January 11 – Spring 2016 classes begin, return to regular hours
The outside Book Return box will be available for returning materials when the Library is closed.
Thanks to all of you, enjoy the semester break, and congratulations to our new graduates!